Friday 28 October 2016

Three Down and Three To Go

Today is the halfway point for chemo. Having had a about 2 days of not feeling sick since the last one, I'm dreading it. Also dreading the fact that my veins have started to feel bruised, hoping they hold up till the end of treatment, although a port wouldn't be the end of the world. My hand and arm have felt sore since the last dose and it burnt as it was administered last time. It is a reminder, as if one was needed, of how toxic these drugs are. I have a different lovely friend taking me today, so hopefully we can bat off any comments from the nurses together! Always jittery the morning of chemo so going to eat some toast now, eating again might be a challenge. I really should be thin by now, except who wants to look poorly thin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment