Thursday 14 July 2016

So today felt like I got some good news. It could all go wrong again but let's be here where we are first. The MRI biopsy was clear, they want another MRI on Monday to check they got all the tissue they wanted, and they want to biopsy again if they didn't. Surgery got bumped till when my doctor is back from her hols which is fine and doctor, who is formidable woman, cracked a few smiles. We won't know for sure till results day (again) next Friday but it may be a bit of a lump out, a bit of reshaping, and much less radical surgery. I know lots of women who say just chop it off, or take both, I just don't really like having bits lopped off my body. Well not that anyone has really before, it's more the idea of it. So I feel a bit like I have a reprieve, that it isn't as bad as it could be, and I have a bit more time to save some money for when I am off which is great. the less stress about having to work the better. Might have something a bit fizzy to drink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment