Monday 19 September 2016

All Aboard


Just a quick update on how the chemo is going. Apparently those who experience motion sickness can expect the worst nausea during chemo and I do. The weekend wasn’t too bad, but today am in bed with ginger tea because every time I stand up I feel seasick. It doesn’t help that I have to eat something before I take the antiemetic, that’s a conundrum when I can’t even face marmite on toast. 
Hopefully I will feel better later and manage another walk, walking stops one from just feeling weak & feeble I find. The hospital said I could ring in and get different drugs but will wait until tomorrow I think. They said I could call them and they’d tell me what to ask my doctor for, but getting a prescription from my GP is quite challenging, maybe it is different in such circumstances. Am currently in bed distracting myself with the internet propped on pillows not moving much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment